The Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak in New York City is still ongoing, with a total of 12 individuals succumbing to the disease. As the investigation moves forward, officials are closing in on the sources believed to be responsible for this tragic event.
- On site testing (including emergency response)
- Complete laboratory analysis
- Personalized Legionella facility risk assessments and management plans
- Validation of Legionella control programs
- Ph.D. Microbiologist recommendations for all Legionella analyses
- Self-testing kits and training available
Dr. Richard Miller and Environmental Safety Technologies have been The Legionella Authority since 1993. You can count on our expertise to help you with all your Legionella needs. Call or visit our website to learn more.